Monday, May 19, 2014

Beginning Crochet Creation

Hello and Howdy!

Welcome to the first post of CustomCrochet by Sarah. I am excited to share with you projects and patterns. This is the first week I am running this blog and am taking orders for items (both here and on Facebook).  Speaking of which, head on over and like my Facebook page at CustomCrochet by Sarah

I recently agreed to make a friend some hair barrettes for her little girl. I have been experimenting with different flowers, bows, hearts and stars. These little projects are great because they work up quick and are just so cute. Each one is placed on an alligator hair clip, perfect for all ages.


The heart pattern is from Planet June Craft Blog - This is such a great heart pattern in three different sizes.



 

And I also have my first official order for CustomCrochet by Sarah. The order is for six crocheted washcloths. These will be similar to ones I have done before, I am partial to a Daisy Granny square pattern. I also do some using the Tunisian Knit stitch because it makes a great washcloth texture. I will post more about this project once it is on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment